Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break

Hi everyone,


I just started my spring break today and it was definitely needed. So far I have enjoyed sleeping in, watching TV and cleaning up my house.

I wanted to start a blog to track everything that happens within the first grade world. There is so much I would like to share, and I figured this would be a great way. 

I am working on getting my TPT store up and running. Please follow me here :) 

Leave me some feedback. I am working on more products and will post them as finished. 

Also, I am a big Donors Choose advocate. I currently have a project running to get a new rug for my classroom as well as literacy materials. 

A New Classroom Rug

Please consider donating. I will return the favor! :) 

Thanks for sticking around and reading my first post. Here is a little freebie of what I will be using after break to work on 3-D shapes in math :) Click the and symbol  (&) to download. 





&

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! Those of you on Spring break, Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment